Morrow County, OHIO

Zoning Forms

Are you planning on building a new home, addition, or new barn? Fill out our the Zoning Permit Application and include a drawing of the property, buildings, proposed building, and set backs. 

Zoning Permit Application

If you need a house number for your property please fill out The House Numbering form and provide $40 payment of check or cash. 

House Numbering Form

Zoning Variance Application

These printable forms can be submitted to our office in person or by emailing us at, . If you have any questions in regards to these forms feel free to call us at (419) 946-1911